Friday, December 9, 2011

Review: Clarisonic Mia


Hi everyone, so I was requested to do a review on the Clarisonic Mia... So here it is. I got mine from here: www.skin-etc.com It was a lot cheaper then most places and fast delivery. Also you may have noticed, but I am now recording in imovie which flips the video. Which is really strange to me and a little distracting, but It will have to do. I do have to get used to this reverse recording since this is what I'll be using from here out, so please bare with me. n_n Hope you guys enjoy the review!! And thank you for watching!!

Gallon Humidifier Quickly Karambit Spyderco Immediately Scott Paper Towels Coupon Top Quality




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links